Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer through web pages. They are tools that play an essential role in the provision of numerous information society services. Among others, they allow a web page to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information obtained, they can be used to recognize the user and improve the service offered.
Depending on who is the entity that manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, two types can be distinguished: own cookies and third-party cookies. There is also a second classification according to the length of time they remain stored in the client’s browser, which may be session cookies or persistent cookies. Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies according to the purpose for which the data obtained is processed: technical cookies, personalization cookies, analysis cookies, advertising cookies and behavioral advertising cookies.
Cookies used on the web
The cookies that are being used in this portal are identified below, as well as their type and function: A technical cookie called PHPSESSID, necessary for correct browsing of the web pages. Google Analytics cookies, a web analytics service developed by Google, which allows the measurement and analysis of navigation on web pages. In your browser you can see 4 cookies from this service. According to the previous typology, these are own, session and analysis cookies. You can find more information about it and disable the use of these cookies at: http://www.google.es/intl/es_ALL/analytics/learn/privacy.html No information about your personal data is obtained through web analytics guaranteeing the protection of the privacy of people who browse the web. The information obtained is related to the number of users who access the web, the number of pages viewed, the frequency and repetition of visits, their duration, the browser used, the operator that provides the service, the language, the terminal you use, or the city to which your IP address is assigned. Information that enables a better and more appropriate service by this portal.
|_ga||2 years||It is used to distinguish users.|
|_gat||1 minute||It is used to limit the percentage of requests.|
|_gid||24 hours||It is used to distinguish users.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|ls_smartpush||2 days||Allows Litespeed Server to store configurations to improve web performance|
How to modify cookie settings
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from this site or any other web page, using your browser. In each browser the operation is different, the Help function will show you how to do it.
*Configuration of cookies for Internet Explorer in Spanish.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small files that websites put on your PC to store information about your preferences. Cookies can improve your browsing experience by allowing websites to remember your preferences or by allowing you to avoid having to log in each time you visit certain pages. However, certain cookies can put your privacy at risk by tracking the sites you visit.
- To delete cookies
- In Internet Explorer, select the Tools button , point to Security , and select Clear browsing data .
- Select the Cookie and website data box, and select Delete .
- To clear cookies in Internet Explorer 8
- In Internet Explorer, select the Security button , and then select Clear browsing data .
- Check the box next to Cookies .
- Select the Preserve data from favorite websites checkbox if you don’t want to delete cookies associated with websites in your Favorites list.
Block or allow cookies
If you don’t want sites to store cookies on your PC, you can block cookies. But blocking cookies may prevent some pages from displaying correctly, or you may receive a message from the site informing you that you need to allow cookies to view that site. Blocking cookies may prevent some pages from displaying correctly, or you may receive a message from the site informing you that you need to allow cookies to view that site.
- To block or allow cookies in Internet Explorer 11 for Windows 10
- In Internet Explorer, select the Tools button then select Internet Options .
- Select the Privacy tab, and under Settings , select Advanced and select whether you want to allow, block or be warned for first and third party cookies.
- To block or allow cookies
- In Internet Explorer, select the Tools button , then select Internet Options.
- Select the Privacy tab, and under Settings , move the slider all the way up to block all cookies (or all the way down to allow all cookies), then select OK .
More information on personal data processing